- 30th Annual TEC Awards, Saturday January 24, 2015 at the NAMM Show in Anaheim:
- Les Paul Award: Slash
- Hall of Fame Inductees: Ed Cherney and Nathan East
- Les Paul Award: Todd Rundgren
- Hall of Fame Inductees: Hal Blaine and John Meyer
- Les Paul Award: Pete Townshend
- Hall of Fame Inductee: Rose Mann Cherney
- Emerging Pictures. The largest all-digital theater network in the United States. Featured in the New York Times, January 12, 2010.
- Dusty Wright's Culture Catch. Smart culture podcasts and reviews; music and film salons. Hear Dusty's interview with Derek Trucks. Also see Culture Catch’s Top 13 Gibson Guitar Moments on Gibson.com.
- The Jensen Foundation. Communications counsel for this arts non-profit, dedicated to providing vital support for the development of young artists.
- Juan Diego Flórez. The sensational young Peruvian tenor made his Carnegie Hall debut on March 10, 2007, before a "large and admiring audience" (New York Times). He returned to the US concert stage in October, at the Carnival Center in Miami on Wednesday October 17: "There may be a tenor in the world who combines intelligence, taste, astounding technique, and a gorgeous voice to a greater degree than Flórez but I don't know whom he could be." (Miami Herald)
- Herbert Groenemeyer. The German pop/rock superstar makes his American debut at the Beacon Theater in New York on
Monday September 17, 2007postponed; new date to be announced.
- Dear Friends: Music from Final Fantasy. Concert series featuring orchestral music from the bestselling video game.
- Spirit: The Seventh Fire. Multimedia show featuring live music, epic film, and Native American dance.